BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What we need

I have recieved a few emails from people asking what we still need for the arrival of Brooke so here is what we need:

Burp Cloths
Bibs
Bassinet Sheets
Crib Sheets
A Crib Mattress
Brooke's Crib Set (If anyone can find it...It is being discontinued) It is called Patchwork Pooh and is located at Babies R US.
Ideally a new rocker
An ottoman

Gift Cards for Babies R US or Wal MArt are also great.

That's about it...right now she has a lot of clothes that I have to finish sorting through so for now no clothes...I will update this post later if this changes and let you know what clothes she needs.

2 comments:

A said...

Do you mind if the first 3 items are slightly used? I still have all the good burp clothes, bassinet sheets and bibs left over from Layla (I got rid of yucky ones) I could send you a care box??

Mel said...

Used is just fine. Thanks!!!