BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Brooke Update

So yesterday was my OB appointment. That went well. My amniotic fluid is completly back to normal...YEAH!!! They checked my cervix as a result of the many and painful contractions I have been having and everything looks ok for now. The OB wants me to go into the hospital for a Non-Stress Test the next time I have a contraction "episode" just to see what we are dealing with. We are also off and running with the 3rd trimester. As with Faith my blood pressure is up. So I am suppose to see the OB again in 2 weeks, yeah me!! If we do not get the blood pressure under control they may put me on medication...yuck!! They do not want me to deliver prematurly, so they are being very cautious and thourough, for this I am thankful!!!

0 comments: