BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mommy Moments

I can tell you from FACT that I LOVE MOMMY MOMENTS. You know those moments when you absolutly love being a Mom. When your child is sweet and loveable. Well, I had a Mommy moment last night. After Garratt got home from work at 9:00, he had some studing to do and he decided that it would be better for him to walk up to the Library, because then he wouldn't be distracted or easily tell himself he can go to bed. So off to the library he went. I headed to bed and just as I got comfortable and started to drift off I heard my daughter start to cry. I went in and picked her up and checked to make sure she was ok. She smiled at me and I knew that she was AWAKE! Not exactly what I had in mind for the night but ok...so down stairs we went. I got her some toys and a sippy cu with milk, and she played and played and played for about an hour then she grabbed her sippy cup and attempted to climb into Mommy's lap, so I picked her up and she laid in my arms drinking her sippy cup watching TV and talking and talking and talking. Finally just before 12 she began to get the glassed over look in her eyes that tells me she is ready to go back to bed so Mommy picks her up from her spot next to me on the couch, turned off the lights put her 1/2 full sippy cup in the fridge and headed back to bed. Faith was out withn seconds of me putting her in bed and I was not far behind. Having Faith at the stage where she just likes to sit with you and talk to you and do whatever you are doing is fun. I love when she looks at me and says.."Mommy...." and then proceeds to fill me in on all the details (most of which I never understand, but I listen anyways. :) :) There is nothing more special to me then these little moments in my daughters life.

0 comments: