BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Birthday Question?

I am posting this blog only because I have been asked at least 4 times...WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY??? That is usually a very difficult question for me becaue I never know what I really want. This year it is easier. I know what I want. Gift Cards for Michaels is great, gift cards for Wal Mart are good and Money for work clothes would be great also. Those are the things that I really want. Anything of course would be greatly appriciated so don't think that my list is strict, it's not! Just remember...as much as I love Target, the closest one for me is in Spokane (1 1/2 hours away) and to use Target gift cards means ordering stuff online because we don't go to Spokane very often. Well, there you have it. My birthday list...and I am proud of myself it is out here in the open a week before my birthday...YEAH ME!


SIDE NOTE: I DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ANYONE...(EXCEPT MAYBE MY HUSBAND :) :)

1 comments:

Courtney said...

You know what's fun? Making a wish list on amazon.com, then sharing it with everyone! You can even put a washer and dryer on your list!