BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

We Made It to Washington

After much anticipation and many long stressful days. We are almost settled. I am 90% unpacked and our townhouse is finally starting to look like a home. So far in the time we have been here the biggest adjustment for me has been getting used to the weather. I love it, don't misunderstand me, but it is nothing like Turlock. As if moving is not stressful enough we had problems with our computer. Thankfully it was fixable and we now have a working computer. YEAH!!
We are getting ready to travel back down to California for the weekend for my brothers birthday but as soon as we get back I promise to give everyone a tour of the townhouse and a tour of WSU.

3 comments:

Mom2 said...

I love the look of your blog space. Very classy. I hope I will be good at keeping in touch. It's one of my weak points, but email has really helped me improve. I look forward to keeping up on all the news.

Much love,
Mom2

A said...

How exciting you have a blog. I'll blog about how excited I am that you have a blog probably later this week. LMAO.

Courtney said...

Hello Jeffery's in Washington! Hope things are well for you up north.

PS: Can I have permission for Miss Faith's blog?