BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SNOW IN JUNE












After spending about a week in California in the 90 degree temperature we expected to come home to a little cooler weather but not this. We arrived home at 6:30 a.m. and it was raining with a little bit of a hail. We thought nothing of it other than that means it is going to be a cold rainny day. We all went in the house to get a couple of hours of sleep. When we awoke and opened the windows we found SNOW!!!! It was full out snow sticking to the groud...WHAT!? This is so not suppose to happen. Anyways, here are the pictures of WSU in the snow in June. (By the way it is already starting to melt off and has returned to straight rain.)

1 comments:

Mom2 said...

Faith looks so cute with snow flakes on her head, and the picture of you and her makes me go Ahhhhhh! I couldn't believe it when Garratt called me this morning and told me. We all got a great giggle out of it. The pics are great, but you can tell it would probably not stay. If you get this you will know I have learned how to post a comment. If not I'll be calling.

Have a great evening.

Love
Mom2