BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Twist

So I finally caved as I said before and I have that interview with Express tomorrow. After submitting many applications with no response in a few weeks I really was getting a bit concerned and frustrated...I hate job hunting...but low and behold today I got a phone call from one of the jobs that I really would not mind having. If I understand the job right it would be Full-Time, in town, near Faith's daycare (like within 3-5 mins deoending on traffic) and decent pay (not great but decent and great under the circumstances...the circumstances like any pay!!!) So, now I am struggling with not getting my hopes up too high and run the risk of having my spirit thoughly crushed if I don't get the job. Currently the biggest problem is our 2 week trip to Cali. If they want me to start soon I may be in trouble and I could risk not getting that job as a result. Bummer!!! Now I am in the worst place to be...between a rock and a hard place!! HELLLPPPP!!! Oh, well I guess it is in God's hands and he knows where I am suppose to be and he will put me there when the time is right! Til then I will just be in limbo...the interview is on Tuesday (7/1/08) at 10 a.m. for those of you that are on my bandwagon and praying for me. Lots of love and grat appriciation to all of you for all your love, support and prayers...I could never fully express my appriciation.

0 comments: