BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just a feeling

As a mom I have found that there is this innerr gut feeling that you get when you are in the process of making a decission regarding your child. The big decission that I have just recently faced is where to place Faith for daycare. I got the refferal listing from the local childcare resource and refferal center. I then went through and picked out the places that actually had space for Faith. Then I decided that being in a new town, state and lots of miles away from any familiarness that I wanted her to be in a childcare center not an in home care facility. With this decision being made that left me three places in town. I immediatly decided I want to start by checking out the Pullman Christian Childcare Center which is linked with the Pullman Christian Schools and the Living Faith Fellowship Church. My fisrt step was to call over and get some information from them as soon as I started to talk to the director I got that feeling that this was just right. So I made an appointment with her to come down and check out the facility. Upon arrival I got that same good feeling, and it lasted the entire course of the tour. I took the registration information and I set up the registration meeting with the director. All this time feeling that this is going to be a great place for her. Sometimes it is amazing how decissions just come to you from the GUT of your mommy inside. So as soon as we want her to Faith will be starting daycare at PCCC.

0 comments: