BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

THANK YOU GARRATT

As most of you have heard the weather here is well...frightful!!! Pun intended!! So yesterday My Wonderful Amazing Thougthful Husband decided to put the snow chains on the car so that I could get around town more safely in the snow. That turned out to be the best decision ever. Yesterday it snowed and snowed and snowed and it is continuing to snow today. Yesterday however I did have to drive and get Faith and get her dinner and then get her back to dayvare for the Christmas Program which I am sooo glad we decided to let her be involved in. SHE WAS SO CUTE!!! (yes I am a bias mother) This of course ment that I was driving around as it was snowing and I was having to drive in areas that were not yet, or had not been in while, plowed and the chains were a life and safety saving grace. I ama little panicky about driving in the snow and ice. SORRY!! Oh, well we made it with no issues and got home just in time before the wind got REALLY bad and we got more snow. This morning it was evident that Faith's cough was worse then it had been so I decided to kwwp her home. Garratt was ome today and only had a little studing to do, so I stayed home this morning since he was at work and then he is home with her this afternoon. This turned out to be a good decision because it would have been a royal pain to try an dget out of our parking lot today. As a result I WALKED to work...yes folks...ME in the snow and cold I walked my hinny to work. Then I will walk home after work...whoo hoo. I will feed my family and then Garratt will be off to his Final. He has one tonight and one first thing in the morning so I am going to keep Faith home again tomorrow to try and get her better before we go to California next week, So I again will stay home until daddy gets home and then I will go to work. yeah!! I will post pictures from her Christmas Program tonight!!

1 comments:

Teaseburger said...

When I lived in Texas it snowed. I know... can you believe it?? But it would never snow enough for chains so I had to drive, I mean slide, all over town without support!! I HATED IT!!! I am not meant to drive in snow/ice!!! You are very brave!! I'm proud of you!!