BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Program

So...tonight is the PCCC ( Daycare) and the PCS (Pullman Christian School) annual Christmas Program. They include all the kids and it is fun. Garratt and I had decided not to have Faith be in the program and instead I thought her and I might go and watch (weather permitting). Well, that all changed. This morning when we dropped Faith off at Daycare I found out that Faith got upset yesterday. WHY?? Let me tell you the story.
Yesterday everyone went to the "Family Center Chapel" (which is located in the same building as the Daycare and the School, just upstairs) to practice for the Christmas Program. Since I had marked on the Program sheet that I didn't think that Faith was ready to be involoved Faith sat next to Sherri and watched. Well once the kids started clapping and singing Faith wanted to join. She sat in her sopt and sang and clapped and wanted to joint the kids. So, this morning her teacher asked me if there was anyway that I would reconsider, when I asked her why she told me this story. I laughed. Faith loves music and loves singing this I know, I just thought that because she wasn't standing on her own and she wasn't walking yet that she might be a little difficult. Well I was wrong. They all wanted her to be involed so Garratt and I agreed that as long as she did good during the practice today that she could be involved. So when Daddy got home he plugged in the video camera, made sure I had a tape and made sure I had the digital camera with extra batteries. Garratt has to work tonight so he is going to miss it but I am going to video tape it and try to get one of my firends to take a few pictures with the digital camera so I can post them here. So, afterwork I have to de-snow and warm up my car, go pick up Sissy, run and grab something for dinner, get back to daycare and change Sissy into her clothes for the Christmas Program and get a good seat for the show (somewhere close to the stage just incase we have a melt down or something) and then enjoy. The program doesn't start until 7 pm and is suppose to be like 1hour or something so by the time we finish and get the car de-snowed and get loaded and warm up the car and drive home, Daddy will be home from work to help Mommy get sissy to bed (hopefully before 9pm). I will post about the Christmas Program and hopefully have pictures to go with it tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Too cute!

You should look into getting a remote start system for your car. Then you can start it while you're still in a building and give it time to warm up without being in it...

Mel said...

That would work from home but not at work. My building is TOO far away from the parking lot I have to park in.