BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW TIRES!?!?!?

With the beautiful snow came the realization that we cannot drive around much unless we get snow tres. I know what you are thinking...what about chains...well chains are great if I do not need to drive into Moscow. As many of you probably know...chains are not suppose to be driven over 30 mph and the speed limit driving into Moscow is 55 mph. So that doesn't work. For right now my tires seem to be doing ok but they scare me because they do not always grip well and I worry about something happening because of all the hills we live on. The only problem come where it always comes and that is the cost of snow tires. I am looking at aroung $400-$500 for a whole set...then comes the question...where do we store them??? WOW!!! I really do not know what to do here. Well, I guess we shall wait and see.

0 comments: