BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

YES TO SNOW TIRES!!!!!!

As soon as we get back from California I am going to have a hard look at the budget and find the $500 to get snow tires. Why you ask? Well simple, I had a bad experience with the snow last night when I picked Faith up from Daycare. So I am mad at the snow and I am getting a pair of studded snow tires to seek safety and freedom from being overly parinoid. You see I picked Faith up from Daycare and was headed back up the little hill, really it's not that bad of a hill, to get out of the parking lot of daycare and I began to slide, backwards. I was very proud f my panicky self because I remaind relativly calm. I was able to get the car to stop, turn it around and go out the other way, the other way taked me down a little hill and around to where I can enter the church parking lot and go through there which sets me out on a main road, and I only cried for like a minute. Still that was enough for me to realize that we need safer tires for this weather. Son SNOW TIRES it is.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I worried a little with Dennis driving in the snow in Alaska. And he's done it his whole life! It's the slipping and sliding, and the ABS system kicking in that I don't like.

Teaseburger said...

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!! Please be safe!!! And get snow tires!!