BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HELP... I am surrounded with no where to go!!

School offically started on Monday, all the students are moved in, Mommy's and Daddy's have all gone home. and teachers have handed out the first round of homework assignments. How come on a campus of approx. 18,000 people I can't get a good set of neightbors to save my life? They let their kids run amuck all over, they are up at all hours of the night, banging on the wall, parking their toys in front of our door, looking into our house and our cars, standing behind us while we are trying to put Faith in or take Faith out of the car. As if that doesn't drive me crazy enough...they all talk to eachother and glare at me. What did I do? I have always been nice, said hi to them and smile at them, even when I don't feel like it. So, why is it that we are the minority and looked down at? Why can't I make friends? I am hoping that this will change once we get plugged into a church (yes we are still working on that). So far my boss and professors at work, Faith's daycare teachers, Faith's daycare director, the check out people at the store and Garratt are the only people I get to talk to. I am so over it. I am starting to feel a lot of depression starting to surface and I am getting very HOME SICK. Oh, well I will get over it. Any who...hopefully next week when we go to the Yakima Apartment BBQ social I will find some sort of connection to someone in the complex somewhere. Well, until next time...

P.S. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!!!! (that's my brother-in-law...today is his birthday!!!)

0 comments: