BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

GRRRRR...FINANCIAL AID OFFICE

Ok,so back in April when we were here at WSU doing registration and orientation I was informed by the Financial Aid Director that we qualified for additional funding to pay for childcare. He told me exactly what to do and I did it. I found out today that apperently all I did we increase the Cost of Attendance budget for Garratt's FAFSA and Financial Aid purposes, it didn't give us any additional funding for Faith's childcare...so not good!! Now I have to find a way to pay for her childcare. I just finally got a job that allows us to pay our bills on time and be completly caught up with our bills...no more pink slips yeah!!! Now I have to come up with $700 more a month to pay for childcare. That is the average cost for chilcare here in Pullman for a FT child, so there is no point in moving her to a different childcare either, it's not like it would save me any money that way. I just hate this. I finally thought I was on the right track and everything was going to be ok and then Saitin hits me with this. WHYYYY????? It's not fair... all I want is to be able to pay my bills, put my husband through school, give my daughter a good solid start in life, and maybe put a little bit into savings each month so that we can go to CA to visit sometimes, and be able to go on a vacation maybe...is that so much to ask?? I think not!!! Oh, well back to crunching numbers and tring to come up with the money for August's child care bill that is due in September.

0 comments: