BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Very Adult Birthday

My Birthday was Thursday for those of you who forgot. Ha Ha Just kidding!! It was a very nice day. My husband got up early and went out and got me flowers and a cake. It was a very sweet surprise, and the roses were beautiful. Then I got phone calls from people like my mother in law, grandparents, and sister. I then got to go out to lunch with a friends without kids, Garratt kept the girls at home for me. After lunch I went home to relax. When I got home there was another set of flowers on the table, these ones were from my Grandparents. They were beautiful too, it was a rose and carnation combo. They are both now on my entertainment center and I love them. After hanging out with the kids for a little while I made dinner. Faith and Brooke played while Mommy sat on the couch after dinner. We put Faith to bed and then played a game while Brooke just kinda "hung out." Then we went to bed, (Garratt had school on Friday). Then yesterday Garratt took me out! We went bowling and then out for dinner. We also went shopping for a couple of things we forgot. Oh well! That was my birthday. I also recieved a few birthday cards that were all very sweet and very considerate. I appriciated everyone of them.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! Glad you had a great day!