BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Loss of Job= Lots of Problems...GRRRR

Besides the obvious fact that a loss of job = the loss of income there is another very important factor that we have to deal with now. What is that?

LOSS OF JOB=LOSS OF MEDICAL INSURANCE
LOSS OF MEDICAL INSURANCE= VERY BIG DR BILLS FOR 2 GIRLS THAT NEED IMMUNIZATION SHOTS & 1 MOMMY THAT NEEDS BIRTH CONTROL PILLS

Yes ladies and gentlemen, when I lost my job and we lost our medical insurance I realized that this is right at the wrong time. Faith is scheduled for her 2 year check up and lots of immunizations (she has 2 to make up from when I was pregnant.) and In 2 more weeks we have Brroke's 2 month follow up which includes her immunizations too. Lovely. Plus, when I went to the OB last week He gave me my prescrption for my BCP and told me that because of the infant in our home that the other 3 of us all need to have both flu shots this year. GREAT! Now I am in a hard spot. I really need to find a job or come into some money and quickly.

1 comments:

A said...

Two words...planned parenting.

It will at least help with the BCP and the flu shot for you.

They can also help you get WIC if you want, I'm sure with 4 of you and only Garratt's income you'll qualify.

WIC can help you get baby health insurance.