BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

For those who do not know!

For those of you we didn't get to see while we were in California I am sorry. It was a busy and chaotic, but fun visit. We tried to see as many people as we could but I just couldn't get to everyone. Again, I am sorry.

So, for those of you that We didn't see...if you have not heard form others....I am PREGNANT!! I am, just over 6 weeks along and in the yucky morning sickness stage. We will be finding out what the baby is...sometime around April. My due date at this point is August 29th. We have not yet had this officially confirmed, we will be doing an ultra sound soon to confirm the due date. So, we will be adding a new bundle of fun to our family at the end of the summer.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

How very exciting!!!

So new baby will have a birthday around Faith's?