BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's all Set

We are coming to California for Christmas. We have set the plans in motion and I have already put in for the time off. We will be down for a week. We are drving down this time (its a little cheaper for the holidays). We haven't decieded exactly when we will leave. We are leaning towards leaving on Christmas Day in the afternoon. That would get us into Turlock REALLY REALLY FREAKING EARLY on the 26th. SO I am taking requests for time spent with us while we are there. If you want us to stop by and visit while we are down just let me know either leave me a comment on here or email me @ mjeffery06@yahoo.com. We are looking forward to coming down but are also anticipating a very busy schedule so I am going to have to plan everything out on a schedule. SO liek I said email me or leave a comment and let me know if you would like us to visit you while we are in Cali and what you have in mind...lunch, dinner, dessert, or just a visit...whatever it is we would be happy to do it.

Lots of Love and we miss everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Teaseburger said...

Hooray for being home for the holidays!!! How long are you going to be here?? Did I miss that part??

Mel said...

We will be around for a week(ish). We have to leave by mid-afternoon on Saturday January 3rd.

A said...

We'd love to do something with you while you're here but given the cat allergy we'd have to do it here or go out for breakfast or something. Let us know what works for you being as you'll be the one with the scheduling nightmare.