BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christmas Decorations

My sister in law, Allie, over at curvatude.blogspot.com is hosting a weekly givaway. I never got to her one last week but I am getting to it this week, mainly because it is something I love. CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. Basically she wants to know what people use for dcecoration, how they decorate, etc. for Christmas. WHOO HOO CHRISTMAS!! Yes, I know it isn't even Halloween yet, but as Allie pointed out in her blog...9 weeks until Christams...that is not a lot of time. So, decorations...hmmmmm. I decorate with los of snowmen, snowflakes, blight crystal blues, whites and silvers. I like the red and green traditional look for a dinning room so I am going to try that this year since I have my own dining area. So there you have it folks...lots of snow and light wintery colors.


AWWW...

0 comments: