BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One More thing

We discovered that there were a couple of other things that I left off the list of things we could use for Brooke...

A Baby Bouncer: Boppy Cradle in Comfort Bouncer
Baby Pacifiers: Playtex Latex Ortho Pro Pacifiers (Newborn)


Also, because of how little Brooke is in comparisson to Faith, Brooke needs a few more clothes in Newborn size and 0-3 months. This will be more important come September when she is out to daycare on a regular basis...for now we are just deling with really big clothes.

Also, like we have said before...gift cards for Walmart and Babies R Us are great too!! (Especially since we found out we need NEWBORN size diapers for an 8 lb baby!!!)

2 comments:

A said...

And you mocked me for the newborn diapers. See... I knew... Layla wore them for awhile too. I'll dig through her clothes to see what we still have in 0-3 month. I wish I had known about the bouncer before Mandi left because Layla's unused one is in the attic.

Melissa Jeffery said...

Really? Is there any way that you or Jon could get it to Mom's by next week. She is coming up here to get Mandi and Nevaeh next week. She leaves on Wednesday? I could really use the bouncer if you are not going to use it!!!