BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Lists

Faith's Christmas list has been up on her blog for like amonth so I decided I better get my list and Garratt's lists up for everyone before the rush of shopping, budgeting and wrapping begins.


MEL'S List:

Jon & Kate Plus 8- Seasons 1, 2, & 3
Friends- Seasons 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10
Home Improvement- Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8
Family Friendly Board Games
A GOOD Rolling Pin---PLEASE!!!
5-qt. Kitchen Maid Stand Mixer-- HA HA HA Just Kidding
Large Skillet Pan with Lid---A decent one!!
Gift Cards: Michaels, WalMart, Fashion Bug, Payless or VISA!



GARRATT'S List:

Sport's Night on DVD
West Wing (ALL SEASON'S...prefers to start with S.1)
Burn Notice- Season 1
The Indian Jones 4 pack (WIDESCREEN)
Planet Earth Series on DVD (DISCOVERY CHANNEL.com)
The President's Series on DVD (History Channel.com)
The State's Series on DVD (History Channel.com)
Unique Goofy memorabillia!
Gift Cards: WalMart, Barnes & Nobles, ITunes, Famous Footwear & VISA!



Any questions on the lists please feel free to ask...either leave me a comment, email me, text me or call me!!!


0 comments: